Early’bat’ non-members £70
Early’bat’ members* £50
Early’bat’ students** £30
Late registration*** £80
**Please submit a scan/photo of your student card.
***For registrations received after 30th September 2018.
Call for Speakers
Presentations should last between 15-20 minutes
Name(s) of author(s) and affiliation
A one paragraph (maximum 300 words) abstract should briefly state:
- Objectives: Indicate the purpose of the study or the hypothesis that was tested;
- Methodology: Include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis if appropriate;
- Results: Present the results of the study;
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and emphasise the significance of the results.
The presentation should be emailed to email@example.com for the attention of the Scientific Committee by no later than 30th September 2018.
Call for Scientific Posters
An abstract of your poster should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Scientific Committee by no later than 30th September 2018. You will be informed shortly after if your application has been successful. If approved, a printed version (300 dpi resolution) is to be brought to the conference office by no later than 09:00 on 7th December 2018.
All prizes have been generously donated by our sponsors.
1st Prize (donated by Pettersson Elektronik):
- D240X Ultrasound Detector
- M500-384 USB Ultrasound Microphone
- BatSound® real-time spectrogram software
2nd Prize (donated by Oryx):
- Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector for Android
- Murciélagos de Europa field guide by Dietz & Kiefer
- DIY bat detector kit