Early’bat’ non-members £70
Early’bat’ members* £50
Early’bat’ students** £30
Late registration*** £80
Free for local residents with ID card.
**Please submit a scan/photo of your student card.
***For registrations received after 31th October 2018.
Call for Speakers
Presentations should last between 15-20 minutes. It can be in any of the three languages.
Name(s) of author(s) and affiliation
A one paragraph (maximum 300 words) abstract should briefly state:
- Objectives: Indicate the purpose of the study or the hypothesis that was tested;
- Methodology: Include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis if appropriate;
- Results: Present the results of the study;
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and emphasise the significance of the results.
The presentation should be emailed to [email protected] for the attention of the Scientific Committee by no later than 31th October 2018.
Call for Scientific Posters
It can be in any of the three languages.
An abstract of your poster should be emailed to [email protected] for the attention of the Scientific Committee by no later than 31th October 2018. You will be informed shortly after if your application has been successful. If approved, a printed version (300 dpi resolution) is to be brought to the conference office by no later than 09:00 on 7th December 2018.
All prizes have been generously donated by our sponsors.
1st Prize (donated by Pettersson Elektronik):
- D240X Ultrasound Detector
- M500-384 USB Ultrasound Microphone
- BatSound® real-time spectrogram software
2nd Prize (donated by Oryx):
- Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector for Android
- Murciélagos de Europa field guide by Dietz & Kiefer
- DIY bat detector kit
3rd Prize (donated by NHBS):